Tuesday, December 21, 2010


Kingdom


The new city reports:You had to once think, this decision was too light-minded, paid a price of life?
Kingdom:If the affair only stays around at the beginning, for the sake of much some repairs of money, this price is a lot too big.But the affair arrived this one step and had already become me to the defending of I basic and legal rights, if not ability safety, the dignity ground is on the hoof, so life also have no so precious.
The new city reports:You with the result that the dead mutually puts together to hope to get what kind, more repairs are still another of what?
Kingdom:I have never once considered I died, they would give my family how much in expiation of.I am to hope to nail those persons who break the law on the cross with my blood.
The new city reports:Does the neighbor know your plan, how do they treat this matter?

No comments:

Post a Comment